The position of Financial Analyst will provide strong financial and analytical decision support to the commercial organization working closely with the Regional Head of Finance and the commercial teams on daily, weekly, and monthly requests. A key success indicator will be the ability to focus on providing context and narrative around financial data on the company reports and to provide market analysis and insights to guide sales and operational planning for revenue growth, margin optimization, and OpEx control. This is an interface-oriented role and requires good interpersonal and communication skills.
Financial Analytics and Decision Support
- Work closely with the Regional Leads on Revenue trends, product pricing, portfolio mix analysis, and margin improvements.
- Derive (from the data) and present meaningful summarized insights to local leadership to facilitate actions necessary to maximize financial KPIs. Attention to detail is critical.
- Sales Funnel Analytics and Reporting (SFDC)
- Support Regional Leads to ensure Marketing budgets are tracking to plan.
- Support the Regional Head of Finance in monthly and quarterly business reviews with the regional leadership team.
- Support the Regional Head of Finance in evaluating growth initiatives, resource optimization, and market expansion projects.
- Is responsible for control activities related to the financial performance by analyzing, monitoring, and recommending actions to improve revenue, margins, OpEx, and OI.
Sales Pricing and Margin Controlling
- Implement pricing tools to improve pricing decisions made at local levels while maintaining compliance with company policies.
- Work closely with the regional Marketing team to collect, analyze and evaluate data on products, costs, and markets to support the development and presentation of appropriate pricing strategies.
Financial Forecasting & Supporting S&OP process
- Execute weekly LE (Latest Estimate) and revenue forecasting process to identify and communicate applicable updates from previous forecasts. Identify risks and opportunities to the LE on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the local Accounts Receivable team to propose resolutions to risks and identify opportunities. This involves close engagement with Sales leads and the Sales Enablement team.
- Work with multiple functions to support and implement improvement initiatives that impact the financial operations of the region, including quote to cash and financial processes.
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement team to identify shipping risks and delays, incoterms, and other supply chain issues that impact our ability to meet cut-off deadlines and forecast delivery that affects customer satisfaction and revenue goals.
- Work closely with the relevant internal stakeholders to drive operational excellence, and efficiency & update/propose applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support the Annual Business Planning process
- Will also manage or contribute to regular financial administration activities in line with the role’s responsibilities, including reconciliations, pricing, ad-hoc requests, etc
- At least 2-4 years of experience in finance and/or accounting. Experience with international company strongly preferred.
- University graduates with advanced degrees are a plus.
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar designation a plus; U.S. GAAP understanding preferred.
- Emerging Markets’ experience is strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English and Arabic is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Adheres to the Compliance requirements of the company.
- Good communication skills, inclusive of verbal, written, and formal presentations.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Very strong IT skills; MS Office, Cognos / Business Warehouse are core requirements; SAP, JDE, or similar ERP system experience is strongly preferred.
- Results-oriented; strong economic and business orientation with bottom-line focus.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Junior Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.