We are currently looking for a new Global Recruitment Consultant to join our polish office.
- Run candidate sourcing and search activities across the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe region.
- Undertaking phone, Skype, and, where feasible F2F interviews.
- Manage shortlisted candidates through the interview process.
- Support the Global Team Lead with both Account Management and Business Development activities in Central & Eastern Europe.
- Undertake other tasks as deemed appropriate by the Global Team Lead and senior Stakeholders.
- English Fluency, both verbal and written, is obligatory. Other foreign languages would also be preferred but not mandatory.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer (HR, recruitment, customer service, logistics, business analyst) oriented function on a corporate side is a must.
- Experience in recruitment would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in using ATS recruitment tools as well as LinkedIn and Microsoft Office.
- ‘Go-Getter’ comfortable with working to deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- The position is office based with a hybrid model option.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Team Leader
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.