Our multinational client is looking for a well-organized and communicative Human Resources Specialist to join their team in the KSA.
The candidate will prepare the Annual Operating Plan by mapping partner forecast, inventory, sales trend, and secondary sales, thereby defining quarterly and monthly forecasting.
The Human Resources Specialist will work closely with Marketing, Sales Support, and Customer Service to reach full customer satisfaction & the set targets.
- Sales – Primary objective of this role is to generate and drive business for established brands for the trade and tender markets.
- Topline and Bottom line – Achieving monthly / Quarterly / Annual sales targets, including planned profitability and payment collection.
- Responsible for preparing the Annual Operating Plan by mapping partner forecast, inventory, sales trend, and secondary sales, thereby defining quarterly and monthly forecasting.
- Sending out reports on sales performance by identifying quarter achievement and gaps and identifying risk.
- Coach, develop, motivate, support, and lead the distributor sales team.
- Lead and manage the planning process for the area of responsibility.
- Build long-term relationships with existing and new customers while keeping them fully informed about the company’s products & therapies.
- Promote the company’s products, therapies, and services to key decision-makers.
- Facilitate cross-country exchange of best practices and coordination of bidding strategies to maximize financial output across the Country from the available portfolio and products.
- Provide input into budgetary and planning processes and monitor performance against budget, taking appropriate action to address any variances.
- Co-operate closely with Marketing, Sales Support, and Customer Service to reach full customer satisfaction & the set targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related Administrative field
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in a multinational company, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Excellent organization, communication ( both verbal and written in Arabic & English), and interpersonal skills
- Cross-functional and teamwork skills
- Saudi National
- Ability to prioritize, organize, track, follow up details and meet deadlines for multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Ability to build up decisions or recommendations based on analytical thinking
- SAP SuccessFactors experience is a plus
- CIPD or SHRM HR professional certification is a plus
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.