The main responsibility of the Key Account/Patient Journey Manager would be to promote company products in the KSA healthcare sector through the appropriate delivery of scientific messages to the Health Care Professionals.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- To achieve sales and activity targets on assigned territories across primary and/or secondary care customers.
- Generate new business leads and create impact at a strategic level. To meet all relevant standards as set by the company and manager.
- To achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company through effective planning and implementation of strategic plans.
- To keep records of customer contacts and all relevant customer information in the CRM system up to date.
- To understand clinical and management priorities on the relevant territory.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and therapy areas.
- To be fully conversant with current marketing strategies and initiatives.
- To organize and host clinical promotional sales meetings.
- To capitalize on business opportunities and provide value-added services to customers.
- To achieve commercially positive formulary, guidelines, and protocol inclusion for promoted products in agreed accounts.
- To compile, review, and monitor performance against a strategic business plan.
- To establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local KOLs.
- To provide the manager with accurate and timely reports.
- To ensure all company expenditure on the territory is accurately monitored within budget and expense forms are completed, approved, and submitted within the agreed deadlines.
- Liaising with territory team members to build relationships, share information and generate business.
- To deal with customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- To represent the company in a professional manner.
- To maintain company property to the highest standard.
- To adhere to the ABPI code of conduct without exception.
- To act at all times within the terms and conditions of your Company contract of employment.
- Saudi National 🇸🇦
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Advanced selling skills
- Excellent persuasive presentation skills
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas
- Primary and secondary care sales experience
- Ability to work as a team and share best practice
- Territory knowledge
- Above average knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant