We are seeking a talented and experienced Regional Product Marketing Manager to lead our client’s product marketing efforts in the region. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in competitive analysis, market research, and customer segmentation, as well as a deep understanding of product development, sales, and marketing. As the Regional Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue and market share growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and marketing, to ensure effective product launches and go-to-market plans. You will also analyze sales data and identify areas for growth, and provide marketing intelligence to drive customer insights.
If you are a results-oriented marketer with a passion for driving business growth, we invite you to apply.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Assesses the impact of competitive dynamics and points of parity/points of difference through competitive analysis.
- Researches features, uses, and competitive quality of a specific product.
- Utilizes specific approaches and tools for gathering and collating competitive information.
- Understands the needs of the primary and secondary customers. and how to articulate the value proposition to the specific audience.
- Works with inputs from the KOL network.
- Surfaces new or unexpressed customer needs.
- Focuses product and service features and functions on the customer’s critical success factors.
- Develops consistent processes for maintaining customer engagement.
- Understands the linkages between all components of the framework; relates upstream decisions to execution decisions.
- Collaborates in developing key strategy documents: strategic plan, annual marketing plan, product launch plans, etc.
- Translates the marketing plan to specific marketing activities to carry out the plan.
- Accurately forecasts resource needs.
- Applies established organizational practices in budgeting.
- Participates in the budgeting process cycle, necessary inputs, and reporting requirements.
- Explains different product features to different customers as appropriate to their needs.
- Performs needs-based segmentation (i.e., behavioral, attitudinal, and aspirations).
- Identifies and measures customer variable importance and perception.
- Uses variable concepts to explain competitive dynamics in the category.
- Leads the value proposition development work, including the following components: customer beliefs and behaviors, main and dynamic variables, and reasons to believe the brand value.
- Can succinctly describe desired customer beliefs and behaviors required to meet the Brand’s (product or portfolio) goals in the planning period.
- Writes target audience descriptions that reveal customer insights for the major customer stakeholders involved with the brand.
- Understands the difference between core competence, strategic asset, and benefit.
- Translates the core competence and strategic assets of the company to marketing strategies and tactics.
- Applies the core competencies of the product or portfolio to marketing strategies and tactics.
- Links types of evidence (clinical, use, economic) to specific value proposition elements and specific stakeholders.
- Proposes objectives for evidence generation and evaluates individual studies for alignment with evidence generation strategy.
- Links customer acquisition and retention goals to business outcomes.
- Ties the business goal of the product or portfolio to the overall goal of the business.
- Can estimate the effort needed to target each customer group.
- Synthesizes market trends and makes recommendations on sources of volume and strategic focus.
- Relates potential opportunity from each strategic quadrant to the product or portfolio strategic focus, based on tradeoffs amongst the strategic quadrants.
- Works with a sales strategy for a specific channel, product, and market.
- Develops new strategies, sales tools, and communication plans of various products and customer bases.
- Applies clinical knowledge in combination with technical knowledge to educate and articulate value.
- Analyzes sales data and identifies areas for growth.
- Thoroughly familiar with the selling process and the translation of benefits into a selling script based on the clinical need.
- Sets the sales training strategy for the product or portfolio.
- Creates additional sales training tools and resources to assist in the continued understanding of business unit product offerings.
- Develops accurate volume forecasts grounded in an understanding of market and trial dynamics. Prepares forecasts that reflect potential risk and uncertainty.
- Researches key factors, measurements, and variables used in forecasting.
- Reports on problems associated with sales forecasting activities.
- Knows how to set prices and develop a pricing approach consistent with the Marketing Strategy and brand positioning.
- Analyzes market pricing data to help set prices.
- Articulates desired communications outcomes consistent with marketing strategy to Marketing/Commercial teams.
- Evaluates the costs and benefits of marketing channels.
- Assists in the development of new marketing channels and tools.
- Establishes metrics, goals/success criteria, and milestones.
- Conducts post-launch analyses and implements lessons learned
- Establishes short-range and long-range improvement goals for own function, and under guidance, develops action plans to achieve those goals.
- Analyzes customer satisfaction inputs to assess trends in customer engagement, and incorporates trends into strategic planning.
- Able to segment customer satisfaction inputs by customer type to determine how the business is performing in engaging target customer markets.
- Creates a standardized way to track KPIs as well as a consistent method to report back to the business.
- Provides marketing intelligence group with key objectives and inputs to drive customer insights.
- Documents performance criteria used for evaluating business trends and activities.
- Recognizes and assesses problems, opportunities, and methods for improving existing business performance.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of work experience required.
- 2+ years of a medical device or marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise.
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress, and conflict.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication.
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records.
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people.
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant