For our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Product Specialist in Algeria. The Product Specialist will be responsible for achieving sales targets and implementing sales strategies to attain sales volume, customer growth, and customer satisfaction for the assigned therapies and/or medical products for the geographical area.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Product Specialist achieves revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives, and targets for the assigned therapies and medical products within the geographical or business area.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned customers & plan visits with them.
- Build and develop professional long-term customer relationships.
- Prepare, implement, and review targeted account plans aligned with the commercial policies defined by the company.
- Plan and prepare for each customer visit and record outcomes.
- Propose and provide each customer with appropriate solutions that will maximize opportunities both for the customer and for the company.
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of the company’s product portfolio and benefits.
- Acquire new customers.
- Capture and maintain all applicable sales and customer data.
- Gather and share with other sales reps and with line management all possible information on market intelligence and competitor activities to help anticipate competitive moves.
- Maintain a presence in all existing & target customers.
- Deal with customer complaints & implement corrective actions.
- Continuously assess the market for new customers/opportunities/risks for the company’s products.
- Finalize budgets and forecasts in cooperation with line management/Marketing.
- Present the company’s products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional material, and manage test usage where required.
- Participate in congresses and other customer events.
- Provide customer training and support/assistance where required.
- Works closely with Product Managers, Account Managers/Reps, and Sales Support.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Veterinary – strong scientific background.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the Healthcare Industry in the Hospital environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Arabic, French, and English.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant