Join as Senior Incentive & Analytics Specialist and take charge of Sales Incentives operations across the dynamic CEEMEA Region, collaborating with Business Partners to shape effective Incentive Strategies. Drive meaningful performance reporting and analytics at various sales levels, fostering a centralized approach for business analytics. Lead projects, especially in digitalization and cost optimization, while actively contributing to EMEA-wide strategic initiatives.
The Senior Incentive & Analytics Specialist will be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Implement and lead the operational computation of Sales Incentives across the CEEMEA Region.
- Collaboration with Business Partners in all CEEMEA Cluster to support and define the right Incentive Strategy & Analytics.
- Responsible for meaningful performance reporting & Analytics at different Levels of sales in the Organization, across the CEEMEA Region.
- Support and drive the Analytics central approach to centralize and maintain business analytics.
- Implementation of End Customer data based on Distributor data in the existing reporting environment.
- Implementation of Sales Territories on Cluster Level in collaboration with the sales organization – Integration of the CEEMEA Region in the existing Target Setting Process.
- Lead Projects on the CEEMEA Level to implement Incentives in existing Incentive Setup.
- Support and drive strategic projects across EMEA – (Analytics/centralization/digitalization & cost optimization projects) in an agile environment and project setup.
- Drive digitalization actively and play a major role in the data-driven and digital environment.
- Passion to connect with the business and work together with a small powerful team to drive optimization and centralization of analytical projects.
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in economics / Business Informatics / Finance / Digital Health / IT.
- 5+ Years of experience in Project management / Analytics.
- Experience in the Healthcare Sector (nice to have) – passion for data crunching and data mining.
- Soft skills: open-minded – Team Player with a strong communication style.
- Open mindset for Change Management and challenging the Status Quo.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with technical skills in SQL / Tableau & Power BI / MS Office Applications (VBA, Excel, Powerpivot, Powerpoint).
- Experience in Incentives is a plus.
- English is mandatory/other languages are a plus.
- Experience in the MEA/CEETI markets is a plus – also Dealing with Distributor Markets.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant