Business Development Manager will be responsible for business development and pre-sales, developing new solution packages and business models with eco partners, consultative sales, and value-based selling. The person will collaborate with Head Quarters and Other Teams in UAE.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Expand spec-in, award, and sales for all products of Information Display and solutions, including LED, Monitor Signage, Commercial TV, and solution,
- Focused on accessing leads through industry networks. Convert them into hot leads and do Pre-sales support to the Sales team, preparing the necessary information needed about the solution to implement in each project,
- Present the company’s Products, “evangelize” consultants, partners, and end-customers to understand the advantage of the products and the products created and developed through partnerships,
- Be aware and updated on all trends, new solutions, and technologies so that the company can be known by partners and customers as the leading force regarding future technologies and be recognized in the market as a true expert in its field,
- Develop new key account partnerships with operators and owners to offer the company’s products to the target clients, pushing the border of the product line and integrating different business units so the company has a stronger offer than the competition,
- Use Partners SI-certified customers to develop differentiated products/solutions from competitors so the company can provide added value with its offer.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant area: BSc. / MBA (preferable)
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development or enterprise account management (All Verticals)
- Experienced in mega projects development, management (including project financing), and key account management
- Preferred Sales related experience in LED, Pro AV, and IT industry (Pro AV, AV SI, IT SI)
- Interactive digital board experience
- Good knowledge of LED, IT trends, Solutions, and Engineering
- Ability to integrate solutions with diverse products and solutions
- Relevant knowledge and experience in vertical business
- Good knowledge of end customer’s channel distribution
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (C-level) in addition to consulting and presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales operation and Profit & Loss
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant