Our client is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Head of Marketing to lead all marketing activities for consumers in Saudi Arabia and liaise with a local cross-functional team to bring growth into the business through various initiatives.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Competitive monitoring, reporting, and development of action plans alongside Top Management and Commercial Team to gain share.
- Integration of brand initiatives to deliver impact in Saudi Arabia.
- Deliver new insight-based actions that deliver against-brand growth objectives.
- Lead the development of Saudi Arabia’s annual Business Plan in line with MEA plans and guidelines.
- Manage promotor scheduling, training, and execution, making selling tools readily available (leaflets, samples, testers).
- Analysis of category data per brand and customer analysis to identify opportunities.
- Lead both local and regional B&C.
- Have a financial/P&L mindset (ROI, before and after evaluation), and reengineer the investment accordingly to the best benefit of the market share.
- Developing consumer-facing activations including but not limited to: In-mall activations; Sampling programs across different media; Customer visits for activation planning, JBPs, and implementation; Supporting The Commercial Head in strategic partnership meetings and key contract negotiations.
- Lead localized media planning (when applicable) alongside MEA marketing and media teams on: digital and social media; local micro-macro Influencers.
- Portfolio management, including: NPI launches and path to purchase creation; New brands introduction to the market; Brand rationalizations; Partnering with OTC stakeholders on OTC portfolios and launches.
- Being an effective member of the HPT community representing the Saudi Arabia market.
- Partnering with key customer marketing departments alongside the Top Management and Commercial Team to develop customized brand plans.
- Be part of the S&OP meeting to ensure brand plans and commitments are met on the total Saudi Arabia level.
- Partner with agencies on consumer studies and become the lead in effective focus group implementations in order to build a strong consumer understanding and insights.
- Overall Saudi Arabia business performance vs. business plan.
- Market share.
- Overall brand growth.
- NPI tracking.
- Media effectiveness.
Leadership behaviors required
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce the brand’s Credo.
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our consumers, customers, markets, and communities.
- Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development are a top priority.
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- 10+ years experience in Consumer Health/FMCG.
- Excellent verbal & written English & Arabic skills.
- Based in Jeddah.
Technical/functional skills required
- Analytical skills.
- Media planning and management.
- Portfolio understanding.
- Planning/forecasting skills.
- Robust communication skills.
- P&L understanding.
Leadership profile required
- People management experience.
- Self-driven and entitativity.
- Decision-making ability.
- Agility and speed.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant