Our Client, a leading Pharmaceuticals & Aesthetics Company, is looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist (UAE National). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven experience in the marketing field.
- The Influencer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing and growing our influencer community across multiple platforms, supporting our overall business objectives across the GCC and KSA area.
- Support in shaping our influencer strategy and driving world-class community engagement to enhance our brand presence.
- Campaign arrangement.
- Influencer relationship & Partnership management.
- Event management.
- Managing the budget.
- Tight collaborations with the internal team.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in the UAE / GCC market.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them effectively for influencer marketing.
- Strong background in running influencer marketing/ambassador programs across MENA.
- Experience with influencer and social management tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Arabic.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- UAE National 🇦🇪
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.