The primary focus of this Product Specialist position is to boost pharmaceutical sales in the Middle East. Your responsibilities include deepening product knowledge, planning efficient sales strategies, and supporting marketing initiatives. We seek Saudi Nationals with a Pharmacy degree, a valid SPLE license, and 2-3 years of sales experience. Strong communication and a commitment to quality are essential. Join the team to play a vital role in the success of our pharmaceutical portfolio in the region.
The Product Specialist will be based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Continuously expand knowledge of the product line.
- Perform effective territory penetration, coverage, and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base.
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and the highest level of customer service.
- Increase market share of products in top accounts in the region by implementing a culture of portfolio selling.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present, and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, customer pain points, and competitive intelligence.
- Establish sales strategies to attain monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for the brands.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly – actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Create and analyze business development plans to increase company revenue and brand value.
- Negotiating commercial agreements with customers establishing a timeline of performance and monitoring ASPs.
- Ensure proper KOL mapping and targeting.
- Optimize the use of the CRM platform.
- Enhance the company’s brand name in the region and support with new product launches.
- Support the marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Support distributors and collection team to ensure productivity and resolve payment issues.
- Monitor stocks with all customers to avoid stock rupture.
- Conduct regional training workshops and support the organization of national and regional conferences.
- Effective management of samples.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs, compliance policies, and best practices.
- Foster a culture of trust, respect, and teamwork.
- University Degree in Pharmacy.
- Valid SPLE license.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in direct sales within the aesthetics, dermatology, or pharmaceutical products.
- Proven experience in sales in the private sector.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Internet web-based software and programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answers, paths, troubleshooting, or methods for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant