We are currently looking for a passionate Regional Commercial Manager to work for a multinational pharmaceutical company in Dubai, UAE.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Regional Commercial Manager drives sales and business growth through successful contracting, key account, and key customer management.
- Implement & embed commercial process excellence, key account management, key partner management & distributors in addition to managing the commercial team.
- Oversee the management of key non-clinical stakeholders in building advocacy for the company’s products and their propositions through direct oversight and leadership of the commercial team.
- Collaborate with Marketing and lead the market access and tender management strategy to build compelling commercial propositions and articulate the health economics of products through the bidding and contracting process.
- Lead the development and management of a more proactive and successful tender process.
- Develop relationships with key commercial partners.
- Develop distributor strategy across the cluster, initially focusing on the UAE market.
- Develop proactive price and Gross to Net management to control and improve profit margins.
- Develop core commercial processes to ensure that key account management, tender management, and stakeholder management are effective and optimized.
- Systemize Plan-Do-Review commercial rhythm with the internal team and key customers and partners.
- Smooth supply and demand to reduce reliance on “last day of sales period” activity.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA or equivalent preferred).
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic and French would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in Key Customer and Key Account Management Leadership.
- Proven senior leadership skills and strong business & commercial acumen.
- Previous experience in managing tenders and distributer communications.
- Demonstrate ability to interact, cooperate, and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Build trust, show impact, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and tender execution, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with supportive functions and distributors.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-organization, attention to detail, prompt and accurate performance of tasks and responsibilities.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant