The Product Manager role is one of the most dynamic positions in our Client’s Organization, in which the role will be responsible for the Key Therapeutic Area. The Senior Product Manager will be working across the GCC & Levant Region with different internal stakeholders to build & implement efficient strategic plans to achieve Brand Business Objectives and work closely with different cross-functional teams in strategic business projects.
The Senior Product Manager role is based in Dubai, UAE.
- Evaluate and coordinate the Quarterly Regional Brand performance in alignment with Account Managers and Local marketing teams to highlight performance progress, and dynamics of market share and to propose needed actions to senior management.
- Coordinate the financial planning submissions including Annual and long-range forecasting processes ensuring timely and accurate inputs from Commercial, Market Access & Pricing, Finance, and other involved stakeholders.
- Generates key business performance analytics and insights from the Company’s internal business tools.
- Identifying and Evaluating business development opportunities to drive growth and expand the market presence including licensing and acquisition prospects for new products in collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Provide clear market mapping, Segmentation, and analysis for the current product profitability scheme and new P&L assessment of newly launched products.
- Prepare Annual regional brand strategic plans including annual budgets and meticulously monitor and control A&P Budgets, while simultaneously maximizing profitability.
- Prepare regional tactical/Operational plans with flawless execution and a hands-on approach with the Local marketing team and cross-functional team to overcome challenges and drive solutions.
- Build regional disease and market understanding and develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools including.
- Create impactful Regional Brand promotional campaigns, materials, and tools.
- Create a regional Quarterly Guide of Promotional key messages and communication flow to ensure full Alignment with the Local marketing team.
- Provide necessary marketing training, tools, and materials to support the strategic imperatives of the sales team with a customer focus.
- Comply with the data integrity policy and commitment.
- Monitoring and analyzing the processes and ensuring that the necessary actions are taken for improvement.
- Maintaining, backing up, and archiving (or ensuring that they are made) all records under her/his responsibility as determined and destroying the records under his/her responsibility as determined when the retention period expires.
- Fulfilling and implementing responsibilities mentioned in all procedures of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceuticals.
- Minimum 8 years of Experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience.
- Fluent in English, and Arabic would be an asset.
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical business development case assessment.
- High level of analytical skills, problem-solving skills and to be able to prioritize between different tasks and projects.
- High Level of innovative implementation of yearly business plans.
- Proven Track record of successful development and execution of digital marketing projects.
- Prior experience in GCC markets.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve common brand strategic goals.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant