Our client, a multinational healthcare company, is looking for a Business Support Specialist to join their team in a local Dubai office. The candidate will support the team in business performance, operational efficiency & distributor management.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Business Support Specialist is a single point of contact that can connect departments and drive data collection internally.
- Improves operations by focusing on portal upload, invoicing upload, and order processing in Customer Service.
- Works closely with Business Leaders, Sales team, IT, Finance, COE, Supply Chain, and Customer Service to cultivate data analysis to drive efficient collaboration to ensure delivering on BP objectives in sales.
- Provides analysis for account assessment and tracking of commercial progress.
- Develop different business performance dashboards to monitor and assess all targeted KPIs.
- Monitors and reports results to business leadership.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of KPI dashboards and strategic accounts. Performance Statistics and proposes actions based on analysis.
- Provides the analysis of monthly sales performance and tenders.
- Assures the data integrity of any analysis and leads the data cleansing for each database created by the information.
- Maintain all data on the share points and be responsible for updating it monthly with all required information.
- Ensure Quality and Compliance requirements set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and, where applicable, appropriately managed.
- Ensure HCC and legal requirements are adhered to.
- UAE Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Numerical and reasoning skills.
- Language: Fluent English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- Project Management Skills.
- Connects well with stakeholders on all levels.
- Outward looking-Customer centric.
- Execution and results-driven.
- Interdependent partnering ability.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills (Storyteller with clever communication skills).
- Experience working with quantitative & qualitative numbers and creating reports.
- Ability to explain/ communicate the business situation in a clear report.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word dashboards is essential to do the job.
- Able to deal with complexity and is good at connecting dots.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Fast learner interested in developing into a more commercial role.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant