The Clinical Application Specialist in Riyadh will support the Parenteral Nutrition sector by providing clinical expertise, training, and technical support to healthcare professionals using the client’s products. This role requires strong knowledge of clinical applications and excellent communication skills to ensure customer satisfaction and successfully adopt the product range.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Develop and regularly update Parenteral Nutrition knowledge for healthcare providers and other team members.
- Work closely with related Saudi societies to help develop guidelines for improving patient and clinical outcomes and treatment standards to the next level.
- Conduct training to ensure that all sales and clinical teams are well-trained and confident of meeting healthcare professionals.
- Act as the main point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions related to the clinical nutrition business.
- End user’s training to maintain effective clinical nutrition techniques.
- Maintain accurate & updated documented records of training outcomes monthly (assessments & results) and internally report current situations and updates, including competitor activities and other details.
- Develop partnerships & increase the company’s voice shares in the minds of stakeholders.
- Maintain regular in-market visits to meet with KOLs & strategic accounts.
- Create, communicate, monitor & assess bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain high-level contact/exposure with the regional technical and marketing team to share/gain knowledge.
- Support in key strategic products currently available or will be launched in Saudi Arabia, such as ready-to-use the assigned portfolio.
- Secure the business capability (channel expansion/sales increase/profitability).
- Increase the business visibility thru pipeline management.
- Need active customer-oriented work.
- Develop and present medical products as a solution to end-customers.
- Need to understand the latest technology trends based on extensive product knowledge.
- Timed reporting of progress and issues, alignment with relevant teams and departments.
- Manage forecast and sales estimates and achieve sales targets.
- Manage product demand and stock levels.
Qualifications & Skills
- Parenteral nutrition clinical knowledge in Saudi hospitals.
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Training & education expertise.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Skilled in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Min. 3 years of Clinical Pharmacist experience.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant