We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Analyst to join our client’s team in the MEA region. As a Commercial Analyst, you will play a key role in driving sales force effectiveness and optimizing business systems to maximize financial KPIs. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across different business units, utilizing your expertise in sales force effectiveness, training, business management, and market research.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Sales Force Effectiveness
- Implement standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards, and quantitative and qualitative KPIs for all stakeholders across the different Business Units.
- Monitor and improve productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision-making by targeting & segmentation, territory design/alignment, capacity planning, product allocation, call plan design and monitoring, customer acquisition strategies and action plans, performance measurement and monitoring, ROI analysis for all lines (direct, semi-direct and distributor business models).
- Develop, upgrade, and monitor sales incentive plans.
- Align strategic company and Business Unit objectives with sales and promotion plans and incentive schemes.
- Implement local and regional SFE performance monitoring dashboards and provide regular reports to MEA.
- Lead the development of a commercial excellence mindset, will focus on SFE, training, digital, and business support projects.
- Plan training modules (classroom, F2F, coaching, train the trainer, web-based, reading materials) to increase medical and scientific, analytic, customer-oriented, and leadership competencies with the support of the MEA Training Team.
- Management of relevant commercial business systems (Boost, Salesforce, others) in close collaboration with IT.
- Secure high quality, availability, and access to customer and business data for management and sales force, improve data integration of different systems and optimize data reports and utilization.
- Best Practice Sharing: Being part of the regional Commercial Excellence network, facilitate and proactively manage best practice sharing across BUs and within the region.
Business commercial suport
- Derive (from the data) and present meaningful summarized insights to local leadership to facilitate actions necessary to maximize financial KPIs.
- Support the leadership team in monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Support the team in evaluating growth initiatives, resource optimization, and profitability enhancement.
- Support with weekly LBE tracking to drive targets and assess mitigation plans.
- Support in demand planning & financial forecasts.
- Assess resource allocation to maximize return on investment.
- Work closely with Business Leaders, Sales team, Finance, COE, and Supply Chain on data analysis to drive efficient collaboration and ensure delivering on plan and forecast objectives.
- Drive data collection internally.
- Develop different business performance dashboards to monitor and assess targeted KPIs.
- Analyze monthly sales performance on an account & X1 level.
- Support the implementation of new SOPs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Analytics and/or MBA.
• At least 5 years experience in the healthcare industry.
• SFE, Training, Business Management, and Market Research experience of minimum 5 years.
• Affinity to CRM and IT systems, very strong in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, and well-organized.
• Ability to interact with executives or key customers.
• Ability to multi-task.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant