Effective sales training is the key to enhancing and helping the sales team achieve their goals and strategic plan. This position is key in continuously training the sales team in product/therapy knowledge, business acumen, and selling skills to become a trusted advisor and build customer loyalty. As Commercial Training Manager, you will be responsible for designing, organizing, and training sales representatives and managers within META countries throughout their tenure. You will also oversee the process for ensuring distributor reps are trained and maintain proficiency. Commercial Training Manager also works across business units to ensure requirements are included in an evolving centralized approach to training (e.g., end-user customer training, virtual selling).
Only one vacancy is available. The candidate can be located in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, or Turkey.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Commercial Training Manager partners with sales leadership to identify skills gaps, share output from gap analyses, and implement methodologies for the sales representatives, sales managers, and other sales roles to develop and improve the behaviors required.
- Prioritize training needs.
- Partner with upstream marketing managers to create effective training for new product launches.
- Create and develop a training curriculum for the sales representatives and managers (including distributors).
- Create online and instructor-led training modules and make training available in the Learning Management System and other virtual platforms.
- Develop training materials and documents.
- Identify subject matter experts to perform certain training and train the trainer if necessary.
- Train the sales team according to the needs and curriculum or ensure trainers deliver the training.
- Execute existing training process, recommend improvements, and implement.
- Conduct instructor-led training (virtual, blended, and in-person); track training completion and implement pull-through activities.
- Provide one-on-one coaching to employees to improve sales program performance on goals.
- Track learning success with key performance indicators, gather feedback, deliver on opportunities for improvement, and provide insights to our internal stakeholders through data analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree in the medical field is required.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Five years or more of combined field sales and sales training or equivalent.
- Experience designing, creating, and implementing training curricula/workshops for behavior change.
- Ability to diagnose and coach individuals to higher levels of performance and to provide appropriate feedback to inform decisions if not meeting expectations.
- Previous experience partnering with sales leadership to identify and drive sales training needs and gap assessments, which is strongly preferred.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills; verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with various customer groups (field sales, internal and external).
- Project Management.
- Experience with Content Authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, or Brainshark (preferable).
- Experience uploading content, assigning training, and managing paperless workflows in Learning Management Systems (preferable).
- High proficiency with MS Office tools, including PowerPoint and virtual platforms like Teams, Zoom, and WebEx.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies for hospital and physician office products and solutions preferred.
- Ability to establish strategic direction to drive execution.
- Demonstrated flexibility, objectivity, commitment, and a high energy level.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Travel Requirement – 50% of the time.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant