A Medical Science Liaison role, with activities focused on internal and external education, pharmacovigilance, and KOL Management in the KSA. Through clinical data, the Medical Science Liaison will facilitate broad dissemination of Company scientific and clinical information supporting rare disease/dialysis portfolio, ensuring fair and balanced discourse. The Medical Science Liaison will act as a liaison between the external and internal stakeholders by implementing the key medical initiatives for the region aligned with the company strategy. This position will be responsible for supporting and executing tasks related to the above.
Two vacancies are available in Riyadh and Jeddah.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Identify, develop, educate, and engage new and already established KOLs and trainers.
- Identify and support HCPs in line with company areas of interest and strategy.
- Educate the internal team on the scientific fundamentals of the company’s products (onboarding and continuous).
- Educate external stakeholders on new indications, studies, and any unsolicited questions.
- Support all education activities via proper speaker engagements, briefing, agenda creation aligned with meeting objectives, content support, contract creation, and honoraria payments.
- Capture all PV and complaints into the right channels via liaising with the distributor and the regional and safety departments in a timely manner and educate the internal team on the related SOPs.
- Seeks educational collaborations and new projects that support the development of the pharmaceutical community while cross-functionally collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Foster a positive environment via continuous and successful collaborations with all related departments.
- Ensure compliance with all internal SOPs and be the gatekeeper of off-label, medical information and workshop SOPs.
- Ability to analyze and summarize new studies and share them with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
- Ability to travel across the Kingdom and outside KSA for workshops and activities.
- KSA Nationality.
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Pharmacy. The postgraduate degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of professional MSL experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry, in KOL relationship management and therapeutic areas are strongly preferred.
- Business Acumen.
- Ability to analyze clinical studies.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant