The Clinical Application Specialist will be responsible for supporting the distributor sales team by showing the clinical value of our products to the customers through implementing clinical programs, education, and demonstrations. The person will also be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for every product line and updating the sales team’s knowledge through training and workshops. On top of that, the Clinical Application Specialist will also lead in organizing marketing events, and road shows to help implement the company sales strategy.
- Corporate strategy implementation.
- Implement corporate product marketing strategies.
- Assist in managing product life cycles in line with corporate and regional product strategies & procedures.
- Assist in coordinating external communication materials.
- Local market understanding.
- Understand customers (clinicians and patients) and their needs.
- Identify usage patterns for products to categorize product strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the customer environment and identify unmet needs.
- Understand country market dynamics o Track market size and growth rates for key regional markets.
- Understand major market trends, then communicate them to Strategic Marketing.
- Understand competitors.
- Assess competitor clinical strategies and development objectives/actions.
- Solicit comparative competitor product analyses from global marketing managers and train local teams (including distributors) on major competitors.
- Local clinical marketing initiatives development.
- Develop and execute a customer-centric ‘Go to Market’ clinical Strategy in collaboration with sales and partners.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers on how to promote clinical solutions.
- Identify and organize local exhibitions, events, and customer visits that support the marketing strategies.
- Increase revenue of assigned geographies.
- Develop plans to capitalize on clinical strengths and mitigate product weaknesses.
- Provide product, market, and competition training to sales and partners) with the support of experts/specialists.
- Clinical expertise.
- Understand and describe the functionalities/clinical benefits to patients and caregivers of each assigned product line while offering economic benefits to the hospital.
- Improve product knowledge and clinical competency of local teams and business partners.
- Identify opportunities and drive sales of clinical product portfolios to healthcare providers.
- Responsible for product demonstrations, sales training support as well as Clinical Seminars/Symposium organization, execution, and follow-up.
- Instruct clinical staff in using the products to ensure adherence to product protocols and safety standards.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Reference Sites identified in the assigned geography.
- Medical or Nursing Background with experience in a hospital environment.
- Experience in Medical Devices preferred.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) are mandatory.
- Willing to work and travel independently for extended periods in the assigned region.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage/triage priorities with minimal guidance from the manager.
- Demonstrated track record of successful presentations (preparation, delivery, Q&A) to large, cross-functional, and multi-level audiences inclusive of Sr. level executives.
- Proficiency in understanding and communicating workflow implications and benefits from assigned products.
- Established ability to troubleshoot technical and operational issues independently for the full range of assigned products.
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Unrestricted driver’s license.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Junior Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.