Customer and Operations Analyst will play a key role in our Customer Service and Order Deliver processes to ensure customer satisfaction, as we believe that the way we reach and integrate with our customers from a supply perspective is a crucial aspect of our mission of saving and sustaining lives.
The Customer and Operations Analyst will be responsible for the order-to-deliver process, acting as an integral link between multiple functions and the customer and implementing a customer-centric approach to the operations, ensuring the best possible customer support and service level to internal and external stakeholders.
The Customer and Operations Analyst will work closely with the Customer and Operations Manager, Logistics and Warehousing partners, and the Head of the Supply Chain, to ensure efficient communication, prompt action, and clear reports and deliverables.
- Work closely with Finance Community to align Logistics & Financial Forecast by identifying gaps/opportunities/assumptions.
- Manage orders from receipt to delivery with the stakeholders, Product Planner, Finance, and Logistics.
- Provide accurate weekly feedback on the Order Book with the expected shipment date and related comments.
- Ensure delivery on time by following product productions closely with dedicated planners.
- Identify process gaps & solutions to enhance results.
- Identify Action Items to improve monthly indicators.
- Maintain and monitor customer collaboration activities / collaborative forecast.
- Ensure Export Documentation is sent on time to customers.
- Act as primary contact for customers.
- Responsible for order processing.
- Work with customers, logistics & warehouse to ensure timely delivery considering local requirements.
- Organize shipment inspection when required (Letter of Credit) and follow up on the Inspection Certificate.
- Handle Letter of Credit from receiving till documents are sent to the bank, including collecting all necessary documents and getting them legalized by the Destination Country Embassy.
- Check all orders related data (codes, prices, order status reports…).
- Maintain Customer related data in the appropriate systems.
- Verify credit limits and export license and ensure we are processing as per Trade Compliance Guidelines.
- Adjustment and maintenance of prices in the system.
- Handle import & export shipments and inventory.
- Collaborate with the central team and monitor the shipping details.
- Generate monthly sales reports, and update forecasts.
- Complete the weekly Operational Report with an indication of each line for all open orders and reasons for the BO and Get Well Dates.
- Complete the Monthly Order Fulfillment Report and identify rooms for improvements.
- Data Integrity: check and correct data accuracy issues regarding master files.
- Code creation proposal and follow up with Manufacturing, RA, Finance, and Business.
- Support daily customer service processes (control of consignment, backorders, low cover).
- Support Product Conversions: Ensure new forecasting & order management processes in place as conversions occur and monitor the plan locally.
- Full participation and support of Supply Chain Planning projects.
- Follow-up releases and labeling priorities with QC.
- Maintain country profile / SLA for the country.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business, logistics, or other technical disciplines.
- APICS certification or similar is an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Supply Chain or Customer Service experience.
- Pharma, Medical Device company or related experience is an advantage.
- Strong Drive for results / entrepreneurial Spirit/decision making: committing and delivering, acting with autonomy as if it was their own company while fully respecting corporate rules and procedures, and applying the appropriate level of reporting to Management.
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills.
- Process-oriented, solution-driven, and with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Has effective communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Efficient and can prioritize workload.
- Is technical savvy.
- Saudi National
- Customer Oriented.
- Advanced Excel and Office package overall.
- ERP knowledge, such as JDE, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of international trade documentation (invoice, packing list, COO, etc.) and usage of Incoterms.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Junior Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.