The Marketing Specialist will develop and initiate B2C Marketing plans and activities, through internal/external collaboration, to ensure that business targets are appropriately met. The strategic campaigns should build reputation, generate demand and leads, and provide the right sales enablement content and an asset.
The Marketing Specialist will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Creating, developing, and executing customer base direct marketing campaigns aligned to the wider marketing strategy and plans, and driving and implementing in local markets complex integrated marketing campaigns.
- Defining and executing marketing campaigns, and playing a leadership role in managing daily initiatives.
- Controlling budgets in both the planning and execution process of a campaign; solving problems in the execution of campaigns and maximizing the ROI.
- Evaluating campaign performance, analyzing results, and delivering new approaches and programs to improve ROI.
- Building strategic partnerships with external parties to expand business opportunities while considering the timelines and budgets.
- Working with stakeholders and utilizing customer insight to create campaign briefs with clear campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Evaluating and communicating results of campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Driving and implementing in local markets complex integrated marketing campaigns
- Working with the Product Team to accurately estimate the time required to deliver localized projects.
- Coordinating and driving specialist development and activation teams to understand program requirements and translate them into tangible demand-generation solutions.
- B2C Knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Superior communication in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (Essential).
- Drive and multitasking skills combined with a high level of personal integrity and tact.
- High attention to detail and a concern for accuracy in work.
- Ability to carry out the role within set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills at a high level with individuals at all levels.
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant