The Technical Software Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting internal Software Service organizations and external 3rd party service suppliers and distributors in respective clusters regarding Technical Service products, processes, and operations. The provision of engineering expertise to support the installation, repair, training, and software maintenance of our client’s equipment is executed with high standards of quality and customer service at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain professional communication & excellent partnership with customers, 3rd party service providers, distributors, business contacts, team members, and all of our client’s functions.
- The technical engineer will spend part of his time doing some administrative tasks and support the head of technical services in many administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Support and train local distributors or hospital engineers potentially throughout the Middle East Africa Region with product installation, repairs, and maintenance equipment.
- Provide distributor and 3rd party service supplier, installations, testing, and commissioning technical and operational consultancy.
- Look after sales and performance through distributors and 3rd party service suppliers, ensuring the appropriate contractual levels of activity.
- Ensure efficient monitoring of all spare parts sales, warranty claims, and FOC deliveries within the respective area.
- Support and coordinate the repair activity in internal and 3rd party workshops, ensuring the operational guidelines and procedures are met.
- Manage assigned car stock, spare parts, and assets (instruments, tools), as per storage requirements and instructions. Ensure replacement/replenishment orders are performed timely and on purpose.
- Coordinate 3rd party service providers’ stocks, advising on appropriate levels and storage requirements, establishing spare parts forecasts, ensuring the regular replenishment and usage of spare parts and tools, and managing effectively warranty claims.
- Support and help to identify new sales opportunities, work with the Field Service team and business functions to define new service package offerings aligned with customer expectations and within the frame of our client’s commercial strategy.
- Lead technical training to internal and external service engineers within the region.
- Support current as well as future Field Corrective Action activities.
- Support technical service value-added programs (projects, center of excellence).
- Continuously update knowledge and expertise on product portfolio through liaison with in-company specialists.
- Support implementation of our client’s quality standards within the local technical service environment.
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in biomedical/instrumentation/electronic/software/ engineering or computer science with a minimum of three years experience or a diploma holder in biomedical/instrumentation/electronic engineering with a minimum of five years experience.
- Previous experience within the Medical field is preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate through all organizational levels – internal, external, and virtual customers.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and be motivated.
- Ability to work within defined quality systems.
- Computer literate.
- Networking Knowledge, Sequel language (SQL) is preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively within the Middle East Africa Region.
- Saudi National 🇸🇦
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Research Consultant
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.