Join our client’s team as an Ultrasound Sales Specialist and implement sales plans for their product portfolio. You’ll work closely with stakeholders, achieve business unit targets, and conduct field visits and workshops. Requirements include 3-5 years of experience in ultrasound sales, strong communication skills, and familiarity with the KSA Health/Medical industry. Fluency in English and Arabic and a Bachelor’s degree or higher are also essential. KSA nationals only.
At DNA Recruitment, we carefully review all applications and aim to contact every suitable candidate within max. 5 working days. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Responsible for implementing sales plans for his assigned product portfolio within Ultrasound, including proper prospecting and sales execution to ensure adequate profitability margin.
- Work closely with end-users, buyers in medical institutions, biomedical engineers, contracts & tender management, and medical Institutions, goods receiving officers.
- Achieve the agreed-upon business unit target and maintain optimal customer satisfaction within the assigned area.
- Maintain healthy growth and profitability within assigned areas.
- Follow up on receivables to finalize the collection process.
- Conduct regular field visits with the team.
- Responsible for conducting demonstrations, workshops, presentations, and any other accounts as per market demand and/ or the direct manager’s request, consistent with Business Unit/Area plan.
- Submit a monthly business assessment report to the direct manager.
- Continuously enhance the product and market knowledge.
- Prepare sales reports and plans of action promptly.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all customers concerned with the assigned portfolio.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience: 3-5 years minimum in ultrasound.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the KSA Health / Medical industry.
- Strong command of English and Arabic.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field with a good sales record.
- KSA National 🇸🇦
DNA consultant in charge of this requisition:
CEEMEA Senior Research Consultant